• Monday, September 11, 2006,10:29:00 PM
Joke of the day...

Called up HP for help again and stupidly kena accuse for nothing... This guy who's name Spec came to office about 5pm to repair my boss's com and he checked that the connection to the harddisc is incorrectly.

Spec: Did anyone touch your PC???

Jas: Nope...

Adr: Nope of coz, who will go touch???

Jas: Only HP people came down to repair.

Spec: Then who came down and when??/

Jas: Wai Ming on 30 July...

Adr: Ya loh, only him...

Spec: Then confirm not Wai Ming, coz it has been a month plus...

Adr: So you mean???

Spec: Did you guy touch it???

Jas: Of coz nope, we dun ever know what happen...

Spec: Then someone sabotage you loh...

Jas: HUH??

Adr:: HUH????

So he make the changers and restart the whole system. After repair he will need a signature from me, when I'm going to sign he suddenly touch my shoulder and said "hey you have lots of dandruff". I was like shock, then feeling like wah, I know you meh??? wahhahaha...... Then thinking that my laptop bluetooth has not been repair and since he came down, ask him for help so that I dun have to go down to Alexandra Road...

Spec: My boss dun let me go out service coz I very Expensive..

Jas: Really??? (Bullshit) ^v^

Adr: ......

Spec: I always stay in office surf net coz nothing to do...

Jas: oic, then must be boring...

Adr: .............

Spec: I can repair 10 computer in a day...

Jas: Wah.... That's expert...

Adr: ..............................

Spec: Any problem I can also Solve...

Jas: Then since you are here, help me check on my bluetooth can???

Spec: Offsite.. Very Expensive...

Jas: Aiya, can lah... You very good 1...

Spec: Aee.... How you know???

Jas: Of coz lah... (Bullshitter) :P

Spec: Ok, let me see... I today repair 2 coms liao...

Jas: Really, so good????

Spec: and I finish within 1 hour..

Jas: Ok then any problem with my laptop???

Spec: This is a new Laptop...

Jas: No lah I brough 2 months ago...

Spec: No lah.. New model..

Jas: .................????

Spec: I cant find any bluetooth device!!! You sure you have bluetooth in your com??

Jas: OF COZ.. (bluetooth logo on the top right hand corner of the screen)...

Spec: I found it... Let me check..

Jas: oh ok...

Spec: You just need to download and restart the com and can use liao..

Jas: ok... 15 mins pasted....

Spec: Hmmmmm... How come cannot ar???

Jas: How I know??? If I know, I dun have to call HP Service...

Spec: That's a big problem, must be your bluetooth parts spoil...

Jas: Like that since you cant repair, they also cant repair loh???

Spec: Not I cant repair, is that you need to change the parts and they can do it..

Jas: OIC...

Spec: See I finished within 25 mins...

Jas: yeah, 25 mins bullshitting.....

Spec: I give you Alexandra Road Add....

Jas: No need I have...

Spec: Today I went down to Alexandra office already..

Jas: oh....

Spec: I have the pass to enter to the office... Not everyone have 1..

Jas: Oh ok.... Then ok loh I will bring it to alexandra for repair then..

Jas: (stand up and walk him to the main door)

Spec: They will repair for FREE 1 (outside my office door)

Jas: Ok thanks and bye...

Jas: (walk to the room.. *laugh* ^O^.....)

STUPID.......................

After work went to my Aunt's office and went to saloon together... That saloon just right outside my aunt's office, then I wash my hair and CUT??? Wahhahaha... I really cut my long hair liao, till very short and look like no hair.. Hee...



0 Comments

~loVe is eVerYwHerE~
The Blogger ! !


Jaslyn Ng
Twenty-Three going Twenty-Four this year
People wish me 'Happy Bday!' on every 21 Oct
The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.
Desire ! !

Burberry Brit Sheer Frangrance
Digital IXUS 960 IS
Driving License
Hair Perming
HP Desktop
Pierre Cardin Wallet
Sony Ericsson W910i

Trip to . . .
Bali : 25 - 27 July 08
Bangkok
Bintan
Brisbane - Gold Coast
Genting
Hong Kong - Ocean Park
Japan
Korea (Seoul & Jeju Island) : 21 - 28 Sep 08
Phuket : 25 - 27 July 08
Taiwan
Tokyo - Disneyland

Music ! !


~eVerYwhEre is LoVe~
Tagboard ! !


Links ! !

Adeline ~ Pigeon
Elaine/Raymond
Felicia CKC ~ FeR dE ChiOz
Germaine ~ Insane
Janice ~ Polar
Jordon ~ Panda
JPS ~ Contact Place
Lis ~ Simple Arts
Lis ~ Life Is Simple
NingZ ~ Ninglosoph
Xiao Xuan

Archive ! !

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008

Counter ! !

free hit counter