• Thursday, September 21, 2006,9:52:00 AM
What's wrong?????

Having bad day yesterday, dunno what happen I actually did something which I think I shouldn't do it at first... Hai.... Now think of it feeling stupid and upset... Yesterday having a workshop in my office, by right I will have to wear formal dresscode like office wear coz there are participants... But in the end I wear T-shirt and Jean Skirt which I think is informal too.

But what's make me angry is that the last time when I wear very formal you know what my colleague -> (E) said??? Hmmm... Jaslyn do you know your top very low cut?? Can see your breast hole liao, why wanna show it to who??? NVM, I keep quiet and let her said... Then next event hold at NAFA building, my boss having a seminar so I have to set up a booth to sell our programmes CD and more... So I wear Sleeveless top but very formal type, guess what she said again??? Next time please wear a jacket, it is not nice to wear sleeveless to such places... Ok, standing there for 2 hours without aircon and everyone is in the seminar room for 2 hours in aircon... She is also wearing sleeveless only thing is that she got wear a shawl over her coz she feeling cool inside what.. I know I know, for those who know who is she must be thinking yah what, you are taking salary which she is just a volunteer... Bullshit loh, everytime after a talk or a event she got a payment by my org which is more then my 1 month salary. Nvm lah, I think got 1/3 of my blog is about her.. Why??? Damn sian, asking Janice to help me type resignation letter as I do not have the mood to do it...

Yesterday after the workshop, on the way home keep thinking why I must always wear formal where I dun have to entertain client mah. Moveover out of the sudden, I recalled that she and my boss asked me b4 that how do I wear to my former office job??? I told them yah I wear very formal coz that is a Logistic Company where there will be alot of clients walking in and out.. Then they said ya loh, then why cant you wear formal to work too??? Then I became silent, thinking that of coz lah last time I dun have to vacuum the floor and clear the store where by now I will have to do it and clean the office like a maid without any help at all.. I'm not paid to do this you know, why only me who vacuum, clean the white broad, throw rubbish, clean the glass door, wipe the table and pack the store??? Why only me??? My boss keep asking me to ask volunteers to help, like they will confirm free like that.. About almost 2 times a week, he will confirm ask me to stay back after work hours to help him do something. I just dun understand why he loves to do this, I cant take it anymore... So I SMS E and tell her about this,

in the SMS
(Hi E, I agree that everytime I'm wearing not formal, but just wanna said that boss always want me to pack the store and the store things are not light.. Wearing heels I'm unable to carry things at all. Moreover I will have to do the cleaning job 3 times a week and doing alone without any help.. Which boss and you ask me what I wear in my other office job.. I wear very formal but dun have to do the cleaning and pack store. I'm not too sure by what you saying the matter will get worst.. If boss dun like my working style then I can quit, coz I think I also cant get to boss's expectation..)

After sending this SMS I actually cried and feeling bad, dunno why... But I just hope that they understand my working style as I dun expect to get rewards back by doing the extra job like cleaning the office. Last time we use to have cleaners, but after the office have some changers there are no longer hiring cleaners..

0 Comments

~loVe is eVerYwHerE~
The Blogger ! !


Jaslyn Ng
Twenty-Three going Twenty-Four this year
People wish me 'Happy Bday!' on every 21 Oct
The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.
Desire ! !

Burberry Brit Sheer Frangrance
Digital IXUS 960 IS
Driving License
Hair Perming
HP Desktop
Pierre Cardin Wallet
Sony Ericsson W910i

Trip to . . .
Bali : 25 - 27 July 08
Bangkok
Bintan
Brisbane - Gold Coast
Genting
Hong Kong - Ocean Park
Japan
Korea (Seoul & Jeju Island) : 21 - 28 Sep 08
Phuket : 25 - 27 July 08
Taiwan
Tokyo - Disneyland

Music ! !


~eVerYwhEre is LoVe~
Tagboard ! !


Links ! !

Adeline ~ Pigeon
Elaine/Raymond
Felicia CKC ~ FeR dE ChiOz
Germaine ~ Insane
Janice ~ Polar
Jordon ~ Panda
JPS ~ Contact Place
Lis ~ Simple Arts
Lis ~ Life Is Simple
NingZ ~ Ninglosoph
Xiao Xuan

Archive ! !

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008

Counter ! !

free hit counter