• Tuesday, November 07, 2006,11:40:00 PM
Purple Day

Today actually have to work, but my boss called me yesterday and ask me to claim my leave so I did. Went to my Aunty's office to pass her something and also thinking of going to the saloon same saloon that dry my hair outside her office to wash my hair. At 1st thinking of washing my hair only, but the the saloon lady wants to Curls it and so I her her be. After washing my hair, found out that my Aunty is wearing PURPLE cloth. Same Same... HAHA..
My New Hair Style... NICE???
Meet up with Janice to shop at Paragon, was surprise that Janice also wearing PURPLE and went to Marks and Spencer saw this Christmas Tree decor also PURPLE... HAHA......
JASLYN & JANICE
After shopping, thinking of going to Spageddies to try out their foods. Coz is my 1st time there. We ordered a Seafood Pasta for 1 person and a Pizza of 6 pcs. I love the Seafood Pasta very nice, which has lots of Seafoods inside (Crayfishs, Prawns, Scallops & Mussels). The Pizza we ordered Triper Meats Pizza, also very nice. Also ordered coke and the coke is at $3.90 with additional 2 refill... Worth it.. Hee....
Me in PURPLEJanice in PURPLE

Triper Meats Pizza
Seafood Sizzlelini
After our nice dinner, went to PS to wait for Adeline, PK and Fabian for a movie. We watching THE COVENANT, this movie not bad but abit to much animation and Dragon Ball fighting. HAHA... You know those Stress Fighter got Ryu then he love to (ah-do-gan).. After finished the movie, they turn on the light and we saw this side wall decor very nice. Just like Christmas mood... Hee.....

2 Comments

~loVe is eVerYwHerE~
The Blogger ! !


Jaslyn Ng
Twenty-Three going Twenty-Four this year
People wish me 'Happy Bday!' on every 21 Oct
The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.
Desire ! !

Burberry Brit Sheer Frangrance
Digital IXUS 960 IS
Driving License
Hair Perming
HP Desktop
Pierre Cardin Wallet
Sony Ericsson W910i

Trip to . . .
Bali : 25 - 27 July 08
Bangkok
Bintan
Brisbane - Gold Coast
Genting
Hong Kong - Ocean Park
Japan
Korea (Seoul & Jeju Island) : 21 - 28 Sep 08
Phuket : 25 - 27 July 08
Taiwan
Tokyo - Disneyland

Music ! !


~eVerYwhEre is LoVe~
Tagboard ! !


Links ! !

Adeline ~ Pigeon
Elaine/Raymond
Felicia CKC ~ FeR dE ChiOz
Germaine ~ Insane
Janice ~ Polar
Jordon ~ Panda
JPS ~ Contact Place
Lis ~ Simple Arts
Lis ~ Life Is Simple
NingZ ~ Ninglosoph
Xiao Xuan

Archive ! !

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008

Counter ! !

free hit counter