• Thursday, January 25, 2007,3:59:00 PM
Fake Nails

I did my fake nails in office this morning with Adrianna, she brought this Pink Color Flower fake nails at SASA for me.. Hee Thanks Adr!!! She actually help me paste and even use those Nails Saw to saw nicely for me... Hee.. Coz she heard that I'm going to Nails Studio next month to do Nails Extension for Chinese New Year. I'll be going to this shop called NAILS PALACE located at Bencoolen Street, recommended by Auntie Debbie. At 1st I was thinking if its too expensive then forget about it, but my Auntie give me this number and I call them they give me very nice service. I told them that I want to do it on the 16 Feb at 1st, then they said they only do Express service for customer. Then I said how about 15 Feb? and they said can but will be double price which cost about $100 plus. Then I said but later too early make the nails I scare that I'll break it coz not cheap loh and this Lady (Alicia) very nice and give me suggestion. She said that why not I come down this month and let them do the nails Shape 1st and choose the design and color, then on 16 Feb I just come down and let them paste and do the necessary work and only charge me $60 for the whole procedure. Wah, I was like huh? So cheap why not? HAHA... Save money hee..

Then next is my hair, I thinking of doing reborning but many people said my hair looks fine. Natural Wave and Natural brown hair with red highlight. Hmmm... so I think I''ll maybe just wash my hair during Chinese New Year Eve and maybe do Temporary Reborning so my hair wont look messy for the new day. Hee...

Claris Ong, hai... eat and eat non-stop, if she cry rite you give her cookies and she will smile. HAHA... Innocent kids rite??? Look at the way she hug the cookies and even Kiss loh.....


0 Comments

~loVe is eVerYwHerE~
The Blogger ! !


Jaslyn Ng
Twenty-Three going Twenty-Four this year
People wish me 'Happy Bday!' on every 21 Oct
The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.
Desire ! !

Burberry Brit Sheer Frangrance
Digital IXUS 960 IS
Driving License
Hair Perming
HP Desktop
Pierre Cardin Wallet
Sony Ericsson W910i

Trip to . . .
Bali : 25 - 27 July 08
Bangkok
Bintan
Brisbane - Gold Coast
Genting
Hong Kong - Ocean Park
Japan
Korea (Seoul & Jeju Island) : 21 - 28 Sep 08
Phuket : 25 - 27 July 08
Taiwan
Tokyo - Disneyland

Music ! !


~eVerYwhEre is LoVe~
Tagboard ! !


Links ! !

Adeline ~ Pigeon
Elaine/Raymond
Felicia CKC ~ FeR dE ChiOz
Germaine ~ Insane
Janice ~ Polar
Jordon ~ Panda
JPS ~ Contact Place
Lis ~ Simple Arts
Lis ~ Life Is Simple
NingZ ~ Ninglosoph
Xiao Xuan

Archive ! !

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008

Counter ! !

free hit counter