• Monday, January 08, 2007,2:20:00 PM
No mood to WORK : (

Today really no mood to work, feeling down and upset. My colleague E come out with an idea to make Bookmark for our volunteer and participants as a Year End Gift. So my boss and E asked me to design and send for printing. I had stuck in this year end project for 1 month, but 1 month as in 2 days a week to do the designing only. The rest of the day I have to do my other programs and registration. I got 2 designs, one is the Front bookmark and the other one is the Back bookmark. The Front bookmark is information about my organization and the Back bookmark is the calendar. Last week, I given them to confirm the artwork and there are no problem. Then problem comes...

My Boss
Damn sickening with him liao, he keep saying that he want to get those bookmarks on time this week Tuesday. But I told him we just confirm the artwork on Thursday last week and they need 6 days for printing. Then my boss said if they cant meet our deadline then cancel, so I called the Printer Co to check and see they can rush our printing and they said they try to rush. So when Thursday I send the Printer Co our artwork, they said they will help us put in the calendar. Also help us do into printing page and wait for my boss approval, but my boss keep having appointment and programs that he dun have the time to look at the final artwork and ask me to send for printing and ask me to rush them for the bookmark. I got his approval and sign and chop our Co's stamp and fax to the Printer Co on Friday.

This morning when E came in, I show her the artwork and she got very piss off. She actually saw in the artwork that our Co's Tel and Fax number are the same number. So she question me how come? So I went to check my artwork and realised is my fault, I told her I really didnt notice the contact number is the same. Then she said but our Co's Address, contact number and email address is default, so when we check artworks we dun have to check those info. I was like so meaning you are pushing the problems back to me. Ok, NVM... I will take the responsibility myself, coz is my fault. But what make me angry is that I told her I had send her and boss the artwork and they didnt notice too. Sometime when people did something, confirm will have some mistakes. But E replied me that is default and also she said she didnt check her mail, damn angry. Hai...

I SMS my boss and told him the problem this morning and told him is my fault and apologis to him. He called back office and question me how come me and E didnt check and did this kind of mistake. I told him I'm the one that designed and confirmed the artwork and most importantly today I called up the Printer Co and they said they had Printed the bookmarks and is ready for collection. My boss wants to cancel the order, I was wondering how can we do that? Then he ask me to do something to those bookmark. Then his turn to push the problems to me. Sian... Damn Sian...

My boss wanna rush but didnt check for me, E come out with the Bookmark idea but dun want to help me check. Both of them are the same kind lah. Selfish.... and again lor, E throw temper again. After I told boss all is my fault, she smile at me and ask me out for lunch... I damn upset but trying to show that I'm not piss off, so went out lunch with her but didnt talk much. That's all I can do, I really think that they should help me check where it took me 1 month to do this bookmark I really having headache loh. No more lah, I will help them so the newsletter but no more designing on bookmark, calendar and others. NO MORE.... I wanna change job, what job should I look for? My head in pain and dun feel like thinking. Just got an SMS from E saying that my boss ask me to go collect the 300 bookmarks tomorrow. Hai.. He got car he dun go. Damn shit one loh. SELFISH..................

PLEASE GIVE MORE AND TAKE LESS

0 Comments

~loVe is eVerYwHerE~
The Blogger ! !


Jaslyn Ng
Twenty-Three going Twenty-Four this year
People wish me 'Happy Bday!' on every 21 Oct
The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.
Desire ! !

Burberry Brit Sheer Frangrance
Digital IXUS 960 IS
Driving License
Hair Perming
HP Desktop
Pierre Cardin Wallet
Sony Ericsson W910i

Trip to . . .
Bali : 25 - 27 July 08
Bangkok
Bintan
Brisbane - Gold Coast
Genting
Hong Kong - Ocean Park
Japan
Korea (Seoul & Jeju Island) : 21 - 28 Sep 08
Phuket : 25 - 27 July 08
Taiwan
Tokyo - Disneyland

Music ! !


~eVerYwhEre is LoVe~
Tagboard ! !


Links ! !

Adeline ~ Pigeon
Elaine/Raymond
Felicia CKC ~ FeR dE ChiOz
Germaine ~ Insane
Janice ~ Polar
Jordon ~ Panda
JPS ~ Contact Place
Lis ~ Simple Arts
Lis ~ Life Is Simple
NingZ ~ Ninglosoph
Xiao Xuan

Archive ! !

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008

Counter ! !

free hit counter