• Friday, January 26, 2007,10:03:00 AM
Stupid day on Wednesday

I give myself so much courage to bring about my resignation, but end up is like nothing happen. OMG.... Not I dun want to leave, really hard to bring out this issue. Boss said "I have not enough Man-Power" and Mrs E said "I'm going to give birth soon". Then both of you like this said you guys win liao loh. Hai......... I think after I bring out this issue I'm living in HELLLLL.... I used to have a colleague in other company but same building and same unit. We worked together and she known my boss very WELLLLL... HAHA.... So before I said I'm quitting, she told me "Jas, you will confirm stay after your boss give you counselling. He will talk talk talk non-stop and you will come out crying". Hai... Bingo.... She got it rite and also I cant leave... My Boss told me that he had already ask for pay increment and also will be bring me to study under voluntary work and after I get all this for you you said you wanna quit? How am I going to explain to our committee? So I answered "I really dun know about this". Boss said "Of coz I cant tell you early coz I cant give you empty promise mah. Then now how?". Hai....... Who the hell know ar? In 2005, I remember came to my this company in April and wanted to quit after 1 month coz I had found a higher pay job recommended by my cousin. I told him I'm leaving too, he also immediately ask for pay increment for me and also said that the new job cant bring you to study but here can. For 2 years, I only attended those 2-3 days course and that's it. So can I believe him this time? I dunno... They make me feel like I'm a bad person and worst person in the world... >>>>> : ( <<<<<

Last Tuesday, Mrs E came in office and we had lunch together. After lunch she ask me to accompany her to bank in CHEQUE. But that day very hot and if we are going to walk to the bank is not far but also not near either. So I suggest we go tomorrow. So next day after lunch we went bank together and when we reach there she keep asking me this time will there be a lot of people? I said nope and wondering why cheque must go to bank teller? So I told myself maybe she want them to print her bank book or something. But guess what she said to the bank teller? "I WANT TO OPEN NEW ACCOUNT!" OMG.... Wanna open new account can said one mah dun have to LIE loh, some more opening a new account take quite a while also. Why cannot go alone? Then make me wait for her like 20 mins outside. But later my aunt called and told me she had make appointment for both me and my aunt for Pedicure and Medicure. After speaking with my Aunt, Mrs E ask me who called and I told her my Aunt and I'm going to make extension Nails for Chinese New Year. Her attitude immediately change loh.

Conversion in Chinese, translated by Jaslyn in English
Mrs E said : Making Fake Nails?
Jas: Ya, coz nvr did before and also chinese new year coming feel like doing for once.
Mrs E : Do you know putting fake nails will spoil your real Nails?
Jas: I know, but my nails is already like this and also nvr try before. So try one time see how loh.
Mrs E: Waste money and waste time.
Jas: Ok lah, just for this coming New Year. After that can take out.
Mrs E: Ok loh, you like but dun blame me for not telling you that our company is moving. Later your nails "BREAK" dun blame anyone.
Jas: Blur.....

So Mrs E means, I wanna do anything also need my company's approval? and Mrs E mean in coming Chinese New Year I cant look nice too? I very very very regraded for not insist to quit. I keep saying why I'm so stupid, ever my friend all send me email saying for other position at this and that company. Why dun you leave? I'm happy that everyones care for me, coz I have few friend helped our company on some events and they also feed back to me saying that my company dun appreciate their volunteers. Just like what I'm feeling for all this years... I dun understand why all this volunteers on the March event last year, got so appreciated by my boss that some more they make those appreciate tokens to them. But how about my friend? She came to help for the whole day and what she gets? "NOTHING" and some more she is not coming to help only for one day event. She also helped us for other things. But one of the volunteer that is my 1st time saw her and also the last time got token from my boss. WHAT IS THIS? Oh ya lah, maybe got benefit from her side mah..... I really hate myself for saying those sekatic words, but I was force to said that so dun blame me loh. Really hate my company to the core, now they scold me and said me I'll take it like nothing happen. They wanna do this rite? Go ahead, no one will see my complain and anger in this company anymore. I'll only think they they are being selfish and jealous, coz I dun find it worth for me to get angry for just a little problem. Sometime thing are like that I can accept, but I only hate people being sekatic.

2 Comments

~loVe is eVerYwHerE~
The Blogger ! !


Jaslyn Ng
Twenty-Three going Twenty-Four this year
People wish me 'Happy Bday!' on every 21 Oct
The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.
Desire ! !

Burberry Brit Sheer Frangrance
Digital IXUS 960 IS
Driving License
Hair Perming
HP Desktop
Pierre Cardin Wallet
Sony Ericsson W910i

Trip to . . .
Bali : 25 - 27 July 08
Bangkok
Bintan
Brisbane - Gold Coast
Genting
Hong Kong - Ocean Park
Japan
Korea (Seoul & Jeju Island) : 21 - 28 Sep 08
Phuket : 25 - 27 July 08
Taiwan
Tokyo - Disneyland

Music ! !


~eVerYwhEre is LoVe~
Tagboard ! !


Links ! !

Adeline ~ Pigeon
Elaine/Raymond
Felicia CKC ~ FeR dE ChiOz
Germaine ~ Insane
Janice ~ Polar
Jordon ~ Panda
JPS ~ Contact Place
Lis ~ Simple Arts
Lis ~ Life Is Simple
NingZ ~ Ninglosoph
Xiao Xuan

Archive ! !

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008

Counter ! !

free hit counter