• Wednesday, February 21, 2007,10:57:00 AM
Chinese New Year Day 1

18 February 2007

1st day of Chinese New Year, everyone busy going their relatives, friend and family house to give and take Ang Bao. But of coz not only about Red Packet we had fun and also play cards. Hee... Went to my grandmother's house with Dear, Auntie Debbie offer us a ride so went with their Family. As usual, said Gong Xi Fa Cai and take Ang Bao is a every year thing. But this year I think I had a Bad Chinese New Year I guess. Sometime things are not in the right way and people think we can change it, but certain thing are beyond our control. Actually had discussed with Dear that we leave my Grandmother's house at 6pm, but in the end we left at 3 plus. I hate during Chinese New Year a lot of Gossip, but mouth is theirs. So leaving with no choice, I had to do my way to avoid anything happen. Sometime I will think that should I change the way I communicate with others or maybe like change the attitude I had right now. I agree I had bad temper and I get easily agitated, but I also dunno how come I become like this. And I think maybe is my WORK load ba... More and more pressure recently, and feeling like kena force to work. Getting more and more sian...

After my grandmother's house, me and dear went to his grandmother's house at Geylang Road. 1st time went there so a bit nervous. Hee... But was a big house like condo type and with lots of rooms. After all visiting, we head to peninsula (again) for gaming. Haha... Then went to Dear house for Steamboat with Alex, YuZhong, Guan Ming, Andrew and Jordon. Jordon came later, so before he came we played 13 Cards and I was like very blur till put wrong card and they keep laughing at me. Siao de.. HAHA.... But not bad woa, steamboat we had Fishball, Wanton, Prawn, Chicken, Pork, Fish, Egg and Veg. Everyone eat till very full, and most funniest is that Alex and Guan Ming keep saying that they are full but they still seating there and scoop for foods. Wahhahaha...

Guam Ming said - "Coz the Wanton very nice"
Alex said - "I Full liao, I'm not eating loh" (But with his food stuff inside his mouth.)

Me (with my Purple Nails Post)
Me and Darren (with Dear in the background)Our Steamboat FiestaLeft is Alex, Dear and Guan Ming
(see I told you only both of them still eating)

0 Comments

~loVe is eVerYwHerE~
The Blogger ! !


Jaslyn Ng
Twenty-Three going Twenty-Four this year
People wish me 'Happy Bday!' on every 21 Oct
The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.
Desire ! !

Burberry Brit Sheer Frangrance
Digital IXUS 960 IS
Driving License
Hair Perming
HP Desktop
Pierre Cardin Wallet
Sony Ericsson W910i

Trip to . . .
Bali : 25 - 27 July 08
Bangkok
Bintan
Brisbane - Gold Coast
Genting
Hong Kong - Ocean Park
Japan
Korea (Seoul & Jeju Island) : 21 - 28 Sep 08
Phuket : 25 - 27 July 08
Taiwan
Tokyo - Disneyland

Music ! !


~eVerYwhEre is LoVe~
Tagboard ! !


Links ! !

Adeline ~ Pigeon
Elaine/Raymond
Felicia CKC ~ FeR dE ChiOz
Germaine ~ Insane
Janice ~ Polar
Jordon ~ Panda
JPS ~ Contact Place
Lis ~ Simple Arts
Lis ~ Life Is Simple
NingZ ~ Ninglosoph
Xiao Xuan

Archive ! !

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008

Counter ! !

free hit counter