• Wednesday, February 07, 2007,7:18:00 PM
DAMN ANGRY WITH MRS E.....

Got so many things to said till I have to put it in bullets form......

7 February 2007
3.30pm
Was moving the goody bags to boss car, but only me, Boss's MAID and Adrianna from Allianz. Adrianna is working for Allianz but she helps FLC to move the Goody Bag to the Carpark. And my BOSS AND MRS E. was sitting in office talking. Mrs E. cant help becoz she is pregnant, but cant she just go down help us buy DRINKS????? As for my BOSS, he will nvr help becoz he said his leg injure. Then how about me? I also injure my leg last Sat and till now still hurts loh. Mrs E will only ask me have I done this or that, and also know how to use sarcastic words to talk to us. I dun understand how can people take it? She toooo Much and moreover she think she very clever, always called us stupid. Is this the way you talk to your husband too? DAMN IT....

7 February 2007
4.05pm
Adrianna said something and kena shoot by MRS E. and make her very very ANGRY....

Adr: Wah, very hot...
Mrs E: *Staring at Adrianna*
Adr: Can ask david buy Ice Kachang back?
Jas: He not free lah...
Adr: Hai... So Ke Lian.....
MrsE: You very Ke Lian meh? You got PREGNANT meh?
Jas: Did not heard what Mrs E said...
Adr: *ANGRY*

7 February 2007
6.30pm
Participants coming in for Seminar and speaker is MRS E.. We are having the seminar for 2 days, yesterday and today. What happen is that if participants did not turn up for the 1st day, they will not be able to attend the 2nd day. So just now someone came and did not turn up yesterday, and since he already make a trip down so I allow him to attend and wanted to inform Mrs E. But Mrs E. came to me asking who is that guy and why you allow him to attend my workshop? I told her that becoz he is attending our workshop and moreover you are going to give birth next month then June then can do the workshop again, why not allow them to attend so that they dun have to wait till JUNE. And I got the reply from MRS E. using SHOUT is :"SO". IF THEY DID NOT ATTEND MY 1ST SESSION THEY CANT ATTEND MY 2ND SESSION. And she actually ask that guy to leave by explaining to them. OK the guy left and next is a lady, came with her friends who had attended the session except her. So I INFORM HER, and she standing there thinking for a long time. SO I WAIT FOR HER TO ASK HER TO LEAVE and finally she left but with very angry face asking for refund. So there goes another angry lady...

See the way she reply people, make others hate her more only... YOU PREGNANT VERY BIG MEH? YOU PREGNANT CANT HELP BUY DRINKS MEH? YOU PREGNANT CAN TALK THIS WAY MEH? Really cannot take it anymore, although I'm doing something that is very impossible but I swear to God I'll do it. I'm going to tell me boss about the problems happen to day and ask for early resign. No Choice, was force to do so...... I'll MRS E for an Excuse, she do it this way one.. Anyway I also know that that day I said I wanna resign she already not happy and keep asking to do things with only short notice.

But as for me now, I'm feeling nothing now coz if you treat people this way then other people will treat you that way. So in the end you also gets angry.. What's the point? Four words for me "NONE OF MY BUSINESS". HAHA....

0 Comments

~loVe is eVerYwHerE~
The Blogger ! !


Jaslyn Ng
Twenty-Three going Twenty-Four this year
People wish me 'Happy Bday!' on every 21 Oct
The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.
Desire ! !

Burberry Brit Sheer Frangrance
Digital IXUS 960 IS
Driving License
Hair Perming
HP Desktop
Pierre Cardin Wallet
Sony Ericsson W910i

Trip to . . .
Bali : 25 - 27 July 08
Bangkok
Bintan
Brisbane - Gold Coast
Genting
Hong Kong - Ocean Park
Japan
Korea (Seoul & Jeju Island) : 21 - 28 Sep 08
Phuket : 25 - 27 July 08
Taiwan
Tokyo - Disneyland

Music ! !


~eVerYwhEre is LoVe~
Tagboard ! !


Links ! !

Adeline ~ Pigeon
Elaine/Raymond
Felicia CKC ~ FeR dE ChiOz
Germaine ~ Insane
Janice ~ Polar
Jordon ~ Panda
JPS ~ Contact Place
Lis ~ Simple Arts
Lis ~ Life Is Simple
NingZ ~ Ninglosoph
Xiao Xuan

Archive ! !

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008

Counter ! !

free hit counter